Sustainability as a philosophy is central to the business practices of the Robinson India Group.
Reflecting the organization’s vision and values, our Sustainability Policy aims to integrate environmental, social and ethical principles in the business solutions we provide.
To meet this objective, Robinson India is committed to:
- Conduct our business in an ethical and transparent manner that respects the rights and dignity of all people.
- Identify and improve business practices, on a continuing basis, to minimize environmental impact and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Provide safe, sustainable and innovative products and services.
- Encourage a culture of trust and caring to enhance safety and well-being of employees.
- Demonstrate good governance by incorporating sustainability principles in supply chain and decision-making processes.
- Advocate responsible business policies through recognized industry and social platforms.
- Partner with government and civil society to reach out and improve the lives of marginalized sections of the community.
- Seek customer feedback, continually, for improvement in business practices.
- Address concerns and aspirations of stakeholders, consistently, through a well thought-out process.